A power cycle is advisable for all kind of performance issues or after a software update.
• the software of the TV is up-to-date
To perform a power cycle, proceed as follows:
• Switch OFF the TV to standby by pressing the "Power" button on the remote control.
• Pull the TV's power plug from the power socket.
• Disconnect all devices from the TV.
• Wait at least two minutes and reconnect the power plug again, leaving the external devices disconnected.
• Switch ON the TV from standby by pressing the "Power" button on the remote control.
• Reconnect the external devices if needed.