This article applies only to the 4100 - 4300, 5100 and 5200 series of 2014 TVs
After the satellite channels have been installed, you wish to reorder the channels to your personal preference. Checklist
• the satellite antenna cable is inserted into the TV Answer
1. Update the software to version 3.270.
The standard satellite channel reorder option has been made available in software version V3.270.2. Open the channel overview
• Press the LIST button on the remote control of your TV, while watching a television broadcast
• Select the channel to reorder, press the OPTIONS button and select [Reorder] 3. Reorder the channels
• Use the arrows to move the highlighted channel to another location, then press OK
• Select one of the following options, then press OK
[Insert]: Insert the channel into the desired location
[Swap]: Swap location with another channel 4. Done!
• Once complete, press OPTIONS, then select [Exit]
An alternative to the standard reorder option is to make a favourite channels list.